Upon purchase, you will receive an email with more detail about this upcoming event!
This live event will run three times this December.
- Monday, December 14th at 7:00pm EST.
- Wednesday, December 16th at 8:00pm EST.
- Friday, December 18th at 2:00pm EST.
Choose the time/date that's convenient for you during checkout.
You can bring the gift of peace to yourself as no one else can. You can free yourself from stress, anxiety, overwhelm, and depression as you expand your awareness and well-being.
From the time you are young, well-intending parents, teachers, and other caretakers mold you into socially acceptable beings. In many ways, this is a positive thing, but part of that training also teaches you to ignore your own needs and desires.
Ignoring your needs will often lead to outbursts because of the buildup. But if you have the tools to expand your awareness and be assertive before you feel the stress, anxiety, or postpartum depression, welling up inside of you, you can save yourself and your loved ones a lot of pain.
What would happen if you perceived stress as a helpful companion with benefits to offer rather than as an irritating enemy out to make your life harder?
We are each responsible for taking good care of ourselves. We each must ensure we feel safe in our bodies and minds and out ourselves first!
Brought to you by Life Coach Valery Molone.
In this class we will explore:
- What is self-awareness and how to break free from fixed beliefs and habits to create positive, pure core beliefs that resonate with who you are.
- Identifying your stress triggers/symptoms to avoid the breakdown in your body's internal balance, and practice natural antidotes, alternatives to pharmaceuticals, to help powerfully regulate these stressors.
- Learn the power of intention-setting to reduce stress and gain control over your thoughts, actions, and attitude. Learn how to keep your intention present throughout your days that can help you to stay centered, aware, and focused as the day unfolds.
- Learn how to accept your self-image to love yourself and shatter self-criticism ideas and begin to accept, respect, and celebrate who you see standing in the mirror today.
** This virtual event is non-refundable.